Kitchen Monitor Systems
Software Feature List
- Real time updating of orders for sales not finalised
- Orders distributed to different monitors based on current loadings
- Split & display orders in different areas of the kitchen according to product type
- History screen displays most recently completed orders
- Statistics screen displays information about completed orders including average service time
- Summary screen displays information about active orders
- Display orders in different colours according to the product group & the active order time
- Configurable colour scheme including background, product group & order frame
- Expeditor screen option provides an overview if all active orders
- Offline mode allows system to be driven directly from Quest tills. This feature also offers redundancy to the full on-line system by allowing operation without the Quest back office
Bump Bar Hardware Features
- Stainless steel housing
Spill proof membrane
Supports industry standards 15 of 17 inch VGA LCD monitors
Supports TCP/IP for easy replacement of existing systems
- Fast Food/ Quick Service Restaurants
© Copyright - Quest Retail Technology Pty Ltd 2004
Latest News / Specials
Touch Screen POS Package from $60 per week, see PDF for details.
Electronic Menu Boards
Electronic Menu Boards Package from just $18 per week, see PDF for details.
Market directly to your members from your SwiftPOS or Task Manager System.
Integrated Web Store for your SwiftPOS System.
Mobile Ordering for your SwiftPOS System.
Kitchen Video for your SwiftPOS System.