NCR Quest Q1515 touch screen POS terminal
With its large, 15" display, the NCR Quest Q1515 touch screen POS terminal has been specifically designed for premium, high traffic service areas that require an easy-to-use yet powerful device. The Q1515 is a robust, purpose-built, and highly secure station designed around a durable touch-screen display. With its fanless cooling technology and rugged design, the Q1515 can be placed wherever the environment demands.
- 12 separate menu pages of 36 keys
- Up to 480 single, dual vertical, dual horizontal or quad keys, with color and image support
- PLU notes / recipe request from terminal
- 15" color touch screen – 1024 x 768 pixels
- Integrated battery, encrypted MSR and multiple optional customer displays
- Operates as part of an integrated LAN/WAN system utilizing QuestNet or TCP/IP technology
- 7 security type levels, with password-protected key types, and password or RF logon for clerks
- 3 serial ports with support for up to 6 devices
- Easy-to-use, fast operation and built-in redundancy for standalone operation
- Supports shared printers, loyalty systems and gift cards
- Ability to enter stock movements and cash room information at the terminal
- Comprehensive password protection
- Complete handling of tax types, foreign currency and exchange rates
- Automatic price level changes, member pricing and multiple discount types
Latest News / Specials
Touch Screen POS Package from $60 per week, see PDF for details.
Electronic Menu Boards
Electronic Menu Boards Package from just $18 per week, see PDF for details.
Market directly to your members from your SwiftPOS or Task Manager System.
Integrated Web Store for your SwiftPOS System.
Mobile Ordering for your SwiftPOS System.
Kitchen Video for your SwiftPOS System.